Friday 29 May 2020

My hobby



My hobby is going on my motorbike.

I chose this because it is fun to go out in the paddock on my property and do jumps and I like it because my brother goes with me and then we will race and play tag. What we do is we have our hands out and then we tag each other. I go on races and we race with people and I have a medal from winning races and the kind of motorbike that I have is a one 10 honda and I have a track at my house and I have a jump there too and I have a river that I can cross. I have gone down the river before and it was cold and I went down it was cold and then I got home. Then I went on my motorbike at home and then I went to bed. One day I was at a track and I stayed at the track with my friend and I did not bring my bike because I was not going to race and I don’t like racing because last time I went racing I got run over by another motorbike but I did not hurt because went he was going fast I would have not felt it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.