Friday 22 May 2020

letter to past self

Letter to past self

Hi, past self I like sport I have a brother his name is jari he is 2 minutes older than me. My best food is food. I like playing soccer at school with my friends. I don’t go outside that much because of coved19. I have a dog it is a girl its name is jess and it is a bord koly we have 10 acres so she will be happy and if you read this you should go to the shop and by bred and make a sandwich. the job that i mite do is being a race car driver and i like doing hunting with my uncle and my grandad.


today my class did a letter to past and I liked it because it was fun to do it and when I read this I do not know what I am going to fell like. the thing that was challenging was doing the typing because I do not like doing it. 

1 comment:

  1. hi taj i like how you have introgosed your dog and what you want to do mabe next time you can say somthing about what you do at soccer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.