Monday 15 February 2021

What we did in the weekend

 In the Weekends I went to Christchurch. I went to Christchurch because my Dad was racing his car at Scope and my brother went over with him three days earlier. When I and my mum got to Christchurch we had to get a gas bottle and after that, we went to the track. When we got there my Dad was about to race so we watched him and my mum's friend that gave us a ride she wanted to see him race too so she came and watched. After that, she went to her motel. Then we packed up and I and my brother and my Dad went out for diner and my mum went to 660. the next day we got up and I was not feeling well because I had a big diner last night so at breast I only had one pancake. Then we went to the track and it was another boring day just watching races and after all of them we packed up and went out for diner. When diner was getting ready me and my brother went on the scooters and after we had diner and went back to the motel and went to sleep. We got up the next day at 9.00pm and went to the mall and I got some new shoes so did my brother and then we got lunch and then my Dad picked us up and we went home.


Today my class had to write about what they did in the weekend and this is what I did. I liked doing it because it is fun to write about you and what you did on the weekends. The one thing that I did not like about is when I first did it it was a big story and I rushed it and it did not make sense so this is my second one but anyway I got it done and that is what matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.