Thursday 1 July 2021

My Mud Back truck that I made

 This term we had to make a toy and I made a truck and it is called the mud back truck. I did a truck that could go in any terrain like if you had a pond next to you it could go in it. It is for wheel drive and it can go in ponds mud any type of rough stuff.


introducing the new mud back truck is one of a kind truck all-terrain I am tacking if you have a pond next to you go in it and now it is a boat isn't that amazing, It comes with an ipad it will go throw the mud likes nothing.

Today my class had to make our own toy and I made a truck because I wanted to make an all-terrain wich is cool. The one thing that was fun doing this was having to make it yourself so I could do anything. The one thing that was hard was doing this because I hate tipping fast.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Taj, It Tiara from glenbrae school

    Its a pretty cool thing to create a truck as your toy as it seems like a pretty complicated thing to create. It must look cool too! Could you maybe show a picture and present how you made it?!

    Keep up the effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for this comment it is realy nice that you did this.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.