Tuesday 28 September 2021

My-Quatrans

 Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

all the king's horses and all of his men

couldn't put Humpty together again.


roses are red

violets are blue 

your KTM is perfect

for you.


roses are red 

violets are blue 

I ate your shoe

and then took a big poo


I like candy

I think it is dandy

it's good to eat

it's just too sweet


Today My class did Quatrains and quatrains is the thing that is on the front of your gravestone and it can be serious or funny or a habit and I did it about my friend that I sit with and we tried to roast each over so if you want to see his about me just goes over to Harry's blog. The one hard thing was doing the rhyming but my teacher helped me a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.